How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
If you have been told that losing 10 pounds in a week is impossible, then you have been lied to. Below, you will learn the exact diet that anyone can use to lose 10 pounds in a week.
Even if you have never been to the gym before, do not belong to one, or have very little experience, you can still use this exact diet plan to quickly lose 10 pounds.
In order to lose 10 pounds in a week, we will be taking advantage of a “loophole” in our own physiology to lose weight quickly and easily. Once you know this weight loss secret, you can control your own weight with ease and make rapid body transformations.
However, I am not going to say it does not require a bit of work. You will have to follow the diet plan I will lay out to the letter (no cheating) and do a little bit of exercise (but not too much). The toughest part will simply be finding the willpower to follow through. If you can do that, dropping 10 pounds in a week will be no problem!
Here’s the deal – this program can and will allow you to lose 10 pounds in a week. You will look good and significantly leaner at the end of the week. This is perfect if you have a certain event you are attending (a wedding, day at the beach, high school reunion, a hot date, etc).
If you need more long-term weight loss, there is an additional 2-4 week plan which will show you how to lose 10 pounds fast without regaining the weight just because you decided to binge by stopping at Fogo de Chao or devour 3 pints of Den and Jerry’s while watching Seinfeld re-runs.
I have broken down this guide on how to lose 10 pounds into 10 parts:
- Introduction (that’s what you’re reading!)
- Basic Science Behind the Diet – How the Program Works – Scientific but understandable and highly motivating! I strongly recommend that you read this.
- How to Lose 10 Pounds Diet Plan – the diet plan we will for Week 1, calorie calculator, and more
- How to Lose 10 Pounds Exercise – the recommended exercise plan to lose 10 pounds in a week or a month.
- How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – the three-week follow-up to make sure the 10 pounds you lost in the first week remains permanent.
- Week 2 – Week two of the 4-week program. Includes dietary and exercise tweaks.
- Week 3 – Week three of the 4-week program. Includes dietary and exercise tweaks.
- Week 4 – Week four of the 4-week program. Includes dietary and exercise tweaks.
- Maintaining Weight Loss or Losing More Weight – learn how to either maintain your 10-pound weight loss or how to continue on the program to lose even more weight.
- Dieting Resources and Tips – Learn how to stick to your diet using tips from dieting pros and increase the efficiency of your exercise program. Both of these strategies will super-charge your weight loss.
I recommend reading through at least the diet plan, exercise plan, and 1-week plan. Do not jump straight to the 1-week plan, as you need to follow the guidelines laid out in the diet and exercise plan to make sense of that post.
Just scroll down – everything is in order!
If you answered that question with a yes, then I strongly recommend checking out Fat Burning Furnace, the ultimate program for weight loss.
Women can combine the exercise plan in Fat Burning Furnace with the great diet plan you are reading now to supercharge your metabolism. The best part is that you can follow the program even if you have no exercise experience. Don’t spend another day wishing you were thinner or wondering how to lose weight fast – Click here to visit Fat Burning Furnace and start losing weight right now!